Going into next week it looks like we may get some dry patches, but still not sure if the grass fields will be available. Here is a schedule I propose. If your team cannot practice at the proposed time and place, please let me know so we switch you to more agreeable time if possible, or I can let another team jump into that spot. If the grass fields in Murieta dry out, they will be available for additional practices. At least this gives everyone some field time next week. Let your parents know ASAP so they can make adjustments to their schedules. I will have ice packs and first aid kits to distribute to those that don't have them.
Mather Tuesday: 4:00-6:00
Boys Varsity/ Boys JV
Girls High School/Girls 14U
Mather Thursday: 4:00-6:00
Boys Varsity/ Boys 14U
Girls High School/ Girls 14U
Mather Saturday 2/23: 9:00-11:00
Boys JV /Boys 14U
Boys 10U/ Boys 12U
Going into next week it looks like...
I have received permission from the board to buy coaches' polo shirts. The spirit wear store will be reopening, but based on cost and previous experience, we have decided to go in a different direction for coaches. We would like everyone to look the same so I will order shirts from a different vendor and have them embroidered. Please reply with your shirt size. I will be ordering on Wednesday so please respond prior to. Thanks.
Practices are going to be challenging this week considering the amount of rain we have had over the past few days. Stonehouse fields will be closed through at least Tuesday. We will re-evaluate for Wednesday. You may want to consider conducting a make-up practice on Saturday if you so desire. I know everyone is anxious to get out there and want to practice consistently, but it is still early and all clubs are in the same boat. We have had wet starts to the season before, just need to hang in there.
I have the bags sorted and ready for pickup or delivery.